My top ten things to be thankful for:
1. A just, forgiving, loving, giving, amazing Heavenly Father.
2. A beautiful, healthy, smart, kind toddler.
3. A loving, honest, trustworthy best friend and husband.
4. A generous in so many ways family.
5. My new Bernina sewing machine!!!!!
7. Staying at home with my sweet girl.
8. Target and Bible Study Fellowship, even if I have to drive an hour to get to them.
9. Glue guns and KitchAid mixers.
10. Dessert. (Yes, I love more than just cupcakes, but cupcakes deserve their own catagory.)