Well, this is a tad belated. I’m not sure how I just skipped past my little notes of remembrance, but better late than never.
On your sixth birthday there are a few things I would like to remember about you….
- Crafts and art are still your favorite activities.
- You’ve declared you will be a famous artist one day.
- You also told Daddy that if you couldn’t buy him the house of his dreams, at least you would paint it.
- You skip almost everywhere you go. You skipping down the sidewalk was my favorite site at Kindergarten pick up.
- We love to read together. First you read to me, then I read to you.
- Today, you said, “Emery is my best friend, but Jesus is my best, best, best friend.” I pray no thing or no one will take that faith from you.
- You are brave and kind.
- Your spontaneous hugs are my favorite.