Sunday, October 18, 2009

I finally got around to completing one of the project pieces I brought back from my last Warrenton trip. Go back here for the before shot. This is the after shot. I used some vintage patterns from my Great Aunt and a bit of mod podge to cover the existing scratched and marred surface. Then I used a bit of Jennifer Paganelli's fabric and a vintage tape measure from my Grandmother's sewing cabinet to dress up the top. I'm not sure if I'll be keeping this one yet. When I transform the other dress form from Warrenton, I may have to choose which one stays and which one goes. For now, I'll just enjoy the process.
The skirt is a free pattern from Oliver + S. I used some vintage brown rose trim and Fabritopia's gorgeous green lace to finish it off.
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground